BTS’s Jungkook has many iconic quotes, and several are perfect for taking advice for their frankness. Which are the best?
Although it is the golden maknae, BTS’s Jungkook has said many phrases that are full of wisdom and motivation. In addition to that, the simplicity with which he says them makes you realize that he speaks with the truth and there is no way to contradict him.
BTS’s Jungkook always finds the perfect way to motivate his fans and his quotes have been imprinted in ARMY’s heart for their honesty and frankness. Do you want to know what they are?
Many fans often use the words of their idols as advice or as motivation to keep going and Jungkook has said several phrases that have the power to comfort the hearts of his fans with a warm hug. Maybe they’re the words you need to hear right now.
Each of the members of BTS seeks to give an inspiring message with their songs. Even in their speeches they always seek to give several motivational words that can help ARMY in difficult times and these phrases could help you.
BTS’s Best Jungkook Quotes in Which the Idol Speaks the Truth
- I think it’s very sad that some people don’t have the opportunity to build their dreams because of external pressure.
- We need to be considerate of others. Only then can we understand each other, get closer, and become one.
- Even if I fall and get hurt, I will keep running for my dreams.
- We all have opportunities, even if we don’t know what’s to come, hard work will always help us get there.
- Don’t be afraid, whatever other people say about you don’t listen.
- Rethinking what you didn’t do well won’t help you. The past is the past.
- I can’t say ‘cheer up, no matter what’, but in the midst of that difficulty, try to find that little happiness.
- It may take a while, but there’s nothing that gets worse when you practice constantly.
- You need to study, but don’t suffer for it, as you could lose what you want to do because of it. Make your own dream.
- Don’t do anything you don’t like doing. Just do what you want.
- Without anger or sadness, you will not be able to feel true happiness.
- No matter how frustrating or hard it is, I hope you can get through it and become an even stronger person.
- You deserve to be loved.
- You can’t know what’s coming, but hard work is sure to get us somewhere.